King Fish Carpaccio with Jalapeño
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 Rating
- Large fresh Sashimi style King Fish
- 1 Jalapeño finely sliced and seeds removed
- 1 tsp Yuzi Juice
- 1/2 tsp Sesame Oil
- 2 Table Spoons of White Soy Sauce
- 1 Mulberry Leave (as garnishment)
- 1 Slice lime cut to the centre (as garnishment)
- Finely slice the King Fish and plate on a large platter. Use some of the off cuts and chop them in to smaller cubes and place them in the center of the plate.
- Sprinkle the sliced Jalapeño over the slices and some chopped over the center. Use the leave and lime as garnish.
- Mix the Yuzi juice, the Sesame Oil and the White Soya together and drizzle over the plated fish. Server instantly and Enjoy!