Quail with Sour Dough, Swiss cheese and mushrooms
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (0 /5)
- 0 Rating
- Dark Sour Dough (can be stale)
- 2 Mushrooms
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 2 picese of Quail grilled
- Cheese ( Swiss )
- Olive Oil
- Knob of butter
- Heat the pan fry to medium high and add oil and butter to it
- Add the bread which was drizzled with some olive oil on each side and press it in to the oil and butter mix which should be nice and sizzling
- Add the sliced mushrooms and onions to it and some fresh thyme.
- Turn the bread to cook the other side and add the previously BBQ grilled quail pieces beside the bread. Once the quail is heated up on both sides, put it on top of the bread which is still cooking in the pan. Reduce the heat slightly and top with the cooked mushrooms and onions.
- Top the bread with cheese and take the pan from the heat and cover for 2-3 min with tin foil for the cheese to melt slightly.
- Top with some dried or fresh herbs and enjoy